Skip to main content

50 Famous Quotes on Hobby Will Help you to Decide Whether Suitable For You or Not

What is a hobby and what happens because of this? You can find from the quotes on hobby and interest, as I am displaying in this writing. Also, some are against any kind of hobby. To you what’s important, you know.

Girls Playing Bubble - Image: Pinterest Community

More or Less Everybody Has Hobby 

- Choose The Positive Ones -


Why not have a look slowly until the end of this article?

And, you can measure yours.

To me, I lived my life on many hobbies, as one of my hobbies is to learn anything new, if it is possible to me. Even now I am writing a lot of articles, also, behind is a hobby. Also, you can find a lot from the links I mention bottom of this.

However, today’s a lot of successful people in success trades, started from their hobby, which later turned into their passion, their love. And, from history until the present, we have a lot of success story.

Also, we are enjoying their result of hobbies. So, just go on reading to find.

Hobby - Is It Suitable For You?


To be really happy and really safe, one ought to have at least two or three hobbies, and they must all be real.
― Winston Churchill


“I can elect something I love and absorb myself in it.”
― Anaïs Nin - The Diary of Anaïs Nin (Vol. 1: 1931-1934)


“Just because you're married doesn't mean that you have to spend 24/7 together and can't have separate interests and hobbies. In a healthy relationship, you both understand - and respect - that you need time apart doing what you want to do.”
― John Rampton


It is better to develop hobbies and interests than to have ideas about things.
― Marty Rubin


“I don't have time for hobbies. At the end of the day, I treat my job as a hobby. It's something I love doing.”
― David Beckham


“It can be coins or sports or politics or horses or music or faith... the saddest people I've ever met in life are the ones who don't care deeply about anything at all. Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last.”
― Nicholas Sparks - Dear John


A hobby is a happy medium between a passion and a monomania.
― Honore De Balzac - The wisdom of Balzac


“Hobbies are universally regarded as a prime form of relaxation and people generally anticipate their retirement as the period when they will at last have more time to devote to these hobbies. In many cases this is indeed true, but in many others the very opposite comes to pass. The very hobbies which during the working years were prized forms of relaxation and satisfaction lose their appeal and their novelty when they are pursued full time during the retirement years. It is one thing to steal precious time to enjoy a hobby; it is an entirely different matter when the hobby becomes a means of killing time.”
― Jerome H. Blass - The Family Counselor


“A young actor once asked me, What do you do between jobs? I said, Hobbies, hobbies, and more hobbies.”
― Robert Duvall


“If I know that I can do something that makes me happy, why do I allow myself to get so depressed?”
― Kara Lee Corthron - The Truth of Right Now


“Today is life-the only life you are sure of. Make the most of today. Get interested in something. Shake yourself awake. Develop a hobby. Let the winds of enthusiasm sweep through you. Live today with gusto.”
― Dale Carnegie


“Hobbies are a contradiction; they take work and turn it into leisure, and take leisure and turn it into work.”
― Steven M. Gelber - Hobbies: Leisure and the Culture of Work in America


“Addiction to reading... There are worse things in the world to be Addicted to. I admire your hobby choice it's mine as well.”
― Christy A. Mair


‘Sometimes the hobby can become a full-time job. The accountant may discover that he can make enough money to support his family taking pictures; the schoolteacher may become enough of an expert on grave rubbings to go on the lecture circuit. And there are some professions which begin as hobbies and remain hobbies even after the practitioner is able to earn his living by pursuing his hobby; but because "hobby" is such a bumpy, common-sounding little word, we also have an unspoken agreement that we will call our professional hobbies "the arts."’
― Stephen king - Night Shift


Find what you love and let it kill you.
― Charles Bukowski



“Successful technologies often begin as hobbies. Jacques Cousteau invented scuba diving because he enjoyed exploring caves. The Wright brothers invented flying as a relief from the monotony of their normal business of selling and repairing bicycles.”
― Freeman Dyson


“Make the most of today. Get interested in something. Shake yourself awake. Develop a hobby. Let the winds of enthusiasm sweep through you.”
― Dale Carnegie – The Z Way to Happiness


“Saving the world is only a hobby. Most of the time I do nothing.”
― Edward Abbey - Postcards from Ed: Dispatches and Salvos from an American Iconoclast


“To be happy in life, develop at least four hobbies: one to bring you money, one to keep you healthy, one to bring you joy, and one to bring you peace.”
― Stan Jacobs - The Dusk and Dawn Master



I have a nice office. I have a nice house... So I'm not denying myself some great things. I just don't happen to have expensive hobbies.
― Bill Gates


“Legendary innovators like Franklin, Snow, and Darwin all possess some common intellectual qualities—a certain quickness of mind, unbounded curiosity—but they also share one other defining attribute. They have a lot of hobbies.”
― Steven Johnson - Where Good Ideas Come From: The Natural History of Innovation


"No hobby should either seek or need rational justification. To wish to do it is reason enough. To find reasons why it is useful or beneficial converts it at once from an avocation into an industry."

― Aldo Leopoldo - A Sand County Almanac and Sketches Here and There


“There is never enough time to enjoy what you love.”
― Joyce Rachelle


“Get hobbies Experiment
Be interested in various things But stay true to your values Realize though, as you grow
Those values may change and that is okay As long as you are following your heart and not what others want or expect Because then you are not being true to you.”
― Melody Lee - Vine: Book of Poetry



The finest thing about a hobby is that you can't do any pretending about it. You either like it or you don't.
― Dorothy Draper


“You never lose a dream, it just incubates as a hobby.”
― Larry Page - University of Michigan -(commencement address), May 2, 2009


“If I know that I can do something that makes me happy, why do I allow myself to get so depressed?”
― Kara Lee Corthron - The Truth of Right Now


I don't have any hobbies. Music is my hobby.
― Ronnie Dunn


“Writing is not a hobby. It's the only way I get to shut up the demons in my head.”
― Mark Maish


Making money is a hobby that will complement any other hobbies you have, beautifully.
- Scott Alexander


“I remember in grammar school the teacher asked if anyone had any hobbies. I was the only one with any hobbies, and I had every hobby there was. There was no hobby I didn't have, name anything, no matter how esoteric, I had found it and dabbled in it. I could have given everyone a hobby and still had 40 or 50 to take home.”
― Cormac McCarthy, "McCarthy's Venomous Fiction" - New York Times Magazine, April 19, 1992


“As for hobbies, people with stimulating hobbies suffer from the most noxious of despairs since they are tranquilized in their despair.”
― Walker Percy - The Moviegoer

“You have to take an interest in something in life, I told myself. I wondered what could interest me, now that I was finished with love. I could take a course in wine tasting, maybe, or start collecting model aeroplanes.”
― Michel Houellebecq - Soumission


My only hobby is laziness, which naturally rules out all others.
― Unknown



It's hard to escape when your hobby is your job.
― Lights


Do you see that? Hobby is not a wrong thing, but it depends on the person how he or she treats it, loves it or just wasting time and energy. In case, of a hobby for the time being and that is learn something, and stop before too late.

Once found, that is not worthy to continue, sure that is a very good decision in some cases. You may find, maybe you were wrong too as you didn’t have a passion for that.

As long as, avoiding risky hobbies, is a good and proper idea. Also, you are putting others in any danger.

So, if you want to add one or many into your life, find it, carefully choose it, and enjoy it.




By the way, you can read these as well.











Comments

  1. Sweet nicely designed .. I will be reading for sure it all. Thanks for this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm going to add quote videos on my YouTube channel soon at youtube.com/@HiMukut

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please wait for moderation. Thank you

Popular posts from this blog

How to sell custom printed products with Printful

What brought you here? Your interest in Printing and thinking about own design and printing business? Here is, How to sell custom printed products with Printful to assist you with some helpful tips while discussing with you. Print on Demand - How to Sell Custom Printed Product with Printful Business and Risks Every business has some risks. Some are high while some are at low risk. Some are, nearly zero risks. So, you may have questions as to what kinds of risks are in business. Money loss, shipment loss and lack of skilled manpower, to remind you of some of these reasons to make a business loss.  These are very common risks. Further, while you are thinking to sell anywhere from your home country or while traveling, still these kinds of risks may follow you. We are going to talk about a few tips and solutions to help you become an entrepreneur with low risk. Affiliate Disclosure:  Some of the links below are my affiliate marketing links of a few well-known brands, mea

My Travel Experience as Backpacker in Heart and Mind | Indonesia

In this My Travel Experience as Backpacker in Heart and Mind | Indonesia article, I am exploring my travels to Indonesia while I was in Singapore and as I am living in Batam Island in Riau Islands, Indonesia. Backpacker in Heart and Mind I love traveling but not a regular as I wish to. However, in my heart and mind, I am a backpacker, as I feel. To awaken quite alone in a strange town is one of the pleasantest sensations in the world – Freya Stark Moreover, as I am learning about Travel and Volunteer, it’s attracting me too. But, in our lives, all we are not able to do as we feel and want to do. Time, energy, money, work and family, these all under the condition and our situation that we live in. literally, we face it I don’t have images off all the places I visited, as I didn’t have a camera or suitable mobile or smartphone at the time of visiting. I am going to mention those as Image credit. To make it beautiful, I have only choice to collect some images from the Inte

Visit Blogs